Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, April 13, 2009

Around the corner

As this session winds to a close, I find myself thinking towards the summer. Many things call to me as I consider what I might do since I'm not taking any classes. There is defintely not going to be much time to relax though.

Even though the Real Estate market is improving, my personal business is still a bit young to have the network of contacts necessary to produce profitability. As such, I will probably find another means of earning income. Though, I would prefer to work for myself in some venture, I may end up working as an employee for a period of time and pray that I can be a blessing to some other business owner while I am there.

I would like to engage in some creative venture. I have had several book ideas swimming around, and though pessimism continually tries to tell me it would be a waste of time, I know enough about Satan to recognize when he's trying to convince you not to do something.

I see many other potentially good ideas, but the time is short and I have to prioritize these ideas to make the most out of the time available. I pray God guide me, that even in my leisure I may serve Him in all I do.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Randy Myer, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.